Digital Power Meter single channel, 30A
We currently have 30 in stock ✔.
The 66205 is the 2nd generation of the 66200 series power meter designed specifically for single channel measurement. Its state of art design is capable of providing highly accurate power measurements to meet the requirements of IEC 62301/EN50564 standards. Functionality improvements of the 66205 increase power measurement capabilities to a wider range of applications. Cycle based measurement, 1.5sec smoothing filter, grouping settings are preferable for harmonics measurement requirement in according to IEC 61000-4-7. Harmonic and total harmonics distortion functions are standard.
- Voltage Ranges: 15/30/60/150/300/600 Vrms; 1200Vrms (optional)
- Current Ranges : 0.005/0.02/0.05/0.2/0.3/0.5/2/5/20/30 Arms
- Frequency Range : DC, 15Hz~10kHz
- Embedded high speed DSP, 16 bits Analog/Digital converters with max sampling rate up to 250kHz
- Supports external shunt and CT for higher current applications
- 5 mA minimum current range & 0.1mW power resolution
- Meets ENERGY STAR /EN 50564/IEC 62301/ErP requirements
- Supports GPIB, USB, RS232, LAN (option) interfaces