Digital Multimeter with GPIB Interface
The 12061 6½ Digital Multimeter has assorted settings for resolution, integration time and ranges that allow users to optimize the configuration of measurement speed, resolution and accuracy when in individual measurement test modes. The 12061 has built-in a high speed, low interference A/D converter with a maximum speed of 2000 rdgs/s, making it the best solution for high speed measurement. DC voltage accuracy : 0.0015%. AC voltage accuracy : 0.04%. Standard USB Interface.
- 6½ digits resolution.
- 11 types of measurement characteristics
- DC voltage/current (1000V/3A max)
- AC voltage/current (750V/3A max)
- Resistance 2 or 4-wire ohms measurement
- Standard USB Interface
- Optional GPIB Interface
- Period & frequency – Diode & continuity
- Temperature (Thermocouple & RTD)
- DC voltage accuracy : 0.0015%
- AC voltage accuracy : 0.04%
- Up to 2000 readings memory storage